- Driving to our clients' facilities and drawing specimens.
- Entering medical and billing information into the lab information system
- Performing CLIA waived tests
- Performing drug screen collection
We are looking for people who:
- are motivated and detail oriented
- are able to work unsupervised and have the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- have a professional attitude
- wish to have stable, long term employment
- can work in a fast-paced environment
- have phlebotomy experience
- have reliable transportation
Interested in Working with Us?
We are always accepting resumes for phlebotomy positions.
(It would be very beneficial if accredited with ASCP/ASPT Phlebotomy certifications.)
If hired, your tasks will include:
Career Opportunities At Apex
Clinical Laboratories, Inc.